Microfilm Scanning Services
Converting your microfilm into digital images to take advantage of the ease of use and speed of a document management retrieval solution couldn’t be simpler.
Through scanning and digitisation, your organisation will be able to understand, interrogate, and most importantly use the data, extracting value from the information held.
Our high tech equipment allows us to perform microfilm scanning 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. We guarantee the highest quality with rapid turnaround.
THE BENEFITS OF DIGITISING MICROFILM
- Improved accessibility: Digitised microfilm can be easily accessed and viewed on a computer, which makes it more convenient for researchers and users.
- Preservation: Digitising microfilm can help preserve the original microfilm by reducing the need to handle the fragile physical microfilm.
- Improved image quality: Digital images can be enhanced and enlarged, which can make it easier to read small or faded text.
- Increased sharing and collaboration: Digital images can be easily shared and collaborated on with other researchers or institutions.
- Cost savings: Digitising microfilm can save money in the long run by eliminating the need to purchase and maintain microfilm readers, as well as reducing the costs associated with preserving physical microfilm.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER USING A PROFESSIONAL TO DIGITISE YOUR MICROFILM
DatacomIT invests time, capital and energy to make sure we meet at least 3 star FADGI requirement.
We employ experienced staff who undergo regular training and development, and security and police clearances.
DatacomIT utilises a range of professional imaging equipment and software that ensures optimum digitisation and process efficiencies, while keeping the integrity of the archival item intact.