2015, 2016 & 2017 Platinum Award Winning Microfilm Scanner with 18 megapixel colour camera is the most advanced microfilm scanning solution available today.
The STViewScan 4 can view all microforms – roll microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, jackets, micro cards and even colour slides. In addition, with its advanced hardware and all-new, user-friendly software, the ViewScan 4 becomes an invaluable asset to libraries, universities, government institutions or any company that needs to retrieve information from their archival documents in digital form.
STViewScan 4 Delivers The Clearest View of the Past
Up to 18 megapixel Colour Camera – At the heart of the ViewScan 4 is the custom-designed 18 megapixel camera that is optimised for all your microfilm records. Capturing images with our native 18 megapixel sensor eliminated the need for other technology to try and improve a low megapixel camera. The ST PerfectView software creates compact files with stunning quality, whether black and white, grayscale or colour.
Clarity in PerfectFocus – ViewScan 4’s ST PerfectFocus precision motors zoom and focus the lens simultaneously, ensuring a consistently clear view whether scrolling or zooming. From 35mm roll film to the smallest image found on microfiche sheets, users can anticipate sharp and easy to read images which are properly oriented, focused and vibrant every time.
Colour Coded, User-Friendly Software
Browse your Microfilm with Ease
- Scroll and Live-Stream images without refresh, distortions or flickering
- Capture the entire image or a portion of it with one click of a button
- Instantly print or save images with the one-click feature
- Dynamically resize the Image Ribbon to make it easy to see exactly what you captured
- Fully integrated OCR capability makes images word-searchable
- Automatic film rewind
Edit Your Images to Include all Information
- Click on any captured image to review and edit further
- Resize any cropped image without having to re-scan it
- Review and edit captured images before printing or sharing
- The optional Research Assistant tools let you further edit captured images
- Add notes and highlight information
- Redact information from the image
- Combine, arrange and edit multiple images onto one page with ClipMerge with a simple drag and drop from the Image Ribbon
Smartshare your findings with the world
- Print any selected images or save to a USB drive
- Select any popular file formats (pdf, tiff, jpeg…) at time of sharing
- Simple and consistent sharing options makes it easy to learn and save to Google Drive, Dropbox and integrated email
Please contact DatacomIT on 1300 887 507 or email@example.com to learn more about this ground breaking fourth generation microfilm scanner.