DatacomIT is a Global leader in the delivery and support of ICT and digitisation solutions to Industry, Education and Government, with over 30 years’ experience.
DatacomIT is an innovative and progressive Company, whose team has earned long-standing credibility within the imaging and digitisation industry. Our high degree of expertise in the area of ICT allows us to consistently provide our clients with cost-effective solutions that make use of the best available technology. DatacomIT are proudly represented as approved suppliers on many Australian and State Government ICT and digitisation procurement panels.
DatacomIT is a provider of specialised digitisation services. We:
- Scan all formats of microform (microfiche, microfilm, aperture cards)
- Scan books and bound records of all shape and sizes up to A0 in size
- Specialise in the digital preservation of rare, fragile and historical material
- Provide hosting, retrieval and workflow of documents and data
- Scan large format maps and documents
- Scan all file formats
- Extract data from scanned images for indexing, search ability, and XML conversion
- Provide data processing and forms processing services
- Provide data conversion and data migration services
- Sell a large range of book and microform digitisation equipment
- Offer compliance with WCAG and other digitisation standards
For demonstration of our industry standing please call us and request more information about the services we currently provide to iconic historical societies and blue chip commercial client base. Our various hosted solutions offer redundancy and are highly customisable for your individual needs. Please take the time to explore our website and discover how your organisation can benefit from a relationship with DatacomIT.