doXgate is DatacomIT’s Document Management Solution created to provide an efficient and secure method of managing high-volume electronic documentation for banks and large corporations.
Suitable for web-enabled organisations operating a distributed workflow or branch network environment, doXgate will effectively streamline document access, retrieval and workflow processes.
How? By utilising doXgate and your existing office hardware, e.g. fax, scanner or multi-function device, you have all the tools required for immediately creation of your electronic document management solution.
- Economical – reduces costs by providing effective and timely document processing. Example: avoids delays commonly associated with manual document management solutions.
- Allows document scan/capture via scanner or fax machine or scan to email.
- Multi-level (multiple user) access control.
- Suitable for single operator branches or large head office facilities.
- Decentralised document management function, without loss of a managed central control.
- Built in off-site back up and disaster recovery facility.
- Secure login and encrypted images.
- Additional workflow solutions able to be built into the system.
- Simple ad-hoc reporting.
- Timely structured management reporting.
Benefits of doXgate
In addition to traditional benefits of imaging or electronic document management the doXgate solution offers:
Low Start-up Costs:
- No additional infrastructure required
- Minimal training required
- Reduction of double handling
- Low bandwidth load
- Avoids duplication
Contact us for a no obligation quote.