Excellence at your fingertips…..
15 years of innovation to reach the highest level in terms of image quality.
The SupraScan Quartz A1 and Quartz A1 HD offer innovative features like the relief enhancement and glare control system. Thanks to optical and lighting innovation, relief enhancement features enables perfect reproduction of works of art – paintings, drawings and antique. Glare control feature enables scanning any glossy documents even blister poched document.
The SupraScan Quartz A1 and A1 HD embed a new 3D scanning technology feature, based on advanced Photometric Stereo algorithms and image analysis. this new scanning solution has been developed for libraries, archives, museums, fine art reproduction and decor industry.
- Up to 1000 dpi optical on smaller formats
- No mechanical camera shutter
- Camera remains perpendicular to the document center: no distortions
- MTF at 300 dpi: 100% resolution efficiency (about 5.9lp/mm)
- MTF at 1000 dpi: 90% resolution efficiency (about 18lp/mm)
- Lighting adjustment to enhance relief on documents or objects
- Glare free system even on highly reflective documents
- 2 optional models of book cradle 25 or 40cm
- Pressure sensors
- Scan launch when glass is down
- Automatic opening whn scan is done
- Can operate without glass plate
- Scan time < 6s (standard model)
- Scan time < 16s (HD model)
- up to 1030 x 630mm – Quartz A1
- up to 1030 x 618mm – Quartz A1 HD