When you require high quality digital imaging and scanning services for books, magazines, journals, charts and more, DatacomIT offer a comprehensive service. Our service converts them to several digital searchable formats.
Whether you are digitising small or large books, DatacomIT’s highly skilled staff use the best equipment available for the highest quality and rapid turnaround.
Call us on 1300 887 507 to discuss your project.
We can assist with:
- Project coordination, project advice
- Digitisation of books, forms, magazines, journals, registers, rare books and archival material
- Quality control, image processing
- Optical and Intelligent character recognition (OCR/ICR)
- Indexing (recording of structural data and metadata)
Different original materials are scanned carefully and efficiently using different types of scanners:
- Robotic scanners for large quantities of bound printed volumes
- Book scanners for bound and sensitive material
- Sheet-fed scanners for archive material and individual pages