Datacomit are pleased and excited to announce the arrival of the ST600 Overhead Book Scan Centre for Library Locations.
ST Imaging has developed an all new, affordable, overhead book scanner designed with kiosk software for both first-time and professional users.
[cryout-button-light url=”http://www.datacomit.com.au/our-clients/#STViewScanClients”]Sample List of Satisfied Clients[/cryout-button-light]
Your affordable overhead scanning solution for public and academic library locations.
For years libraries have wanted a fast, easy-to-use, affordable, and non-destructive way of scanning books and other items in the library. ST imaging, in partnership with Fujitsu, introduces the ST600 Overhead Book Scan Centre. By adding attractive all-metal platform and simple to use kiosk software, this proven scanner is perfect for public use.
The platform securely connects to the scanner and provides a great platform for scanning your collection. The ST600 Overhead Book Scan Centre creates beautiful colour images that can be printed, saved to the web or emailed.
The simple, safe and secure scanning environment will have users saving their scans within seconds.Simply place your document, select where the scan will be saved (USB, email, Google Drive, Dropbox or printer) and what you are scanning and within seconds the media is scanned in full colour at 600 dpi.
Features and Benefits:
• One-button overhead scanning technology
• Scan bound material and flat documents
• Scan business cards to A3 size documents in under 3 seconds
• Remove book curve with image flattening technology
• Remove fingers from image
• Auto crop, de-skew, and rotate
• Auto page turn detection sensor
• Timed interval scanning capability
• USB 2.0 connectivity
• OCR included
• Multiple Document Detection – Crop several documents at once
Contact us for a no obligation quote.