Important notice to all our customers, business partners and suppliers,
DatacomIT has a duty of care both professionally and ethically to support and protect our staff, customers and suppliers to the best of our ability. Throughout this pandemic, DatacomIT has continued to deliver digitisation and digital preservation services at the highest standard, as we understand accessing material remotely during this time is critical.
Various projects performed during this pandemic;
- Digitisation of historical police reports on both microfilm and microfiche, project encompassing nearly 4,000 rolls of 16mm film and 2,500 microfiche
- Project to digitise annual report from a Victorian state Government entity
- Digitisation of numerous photo albums as an item and also high-resolution digitsation of individual photos for a community-based organisation
- Digitisation of historical plant drawings on microfilm aperture cards
- Digitsation of both microfilm, microfiche and bound hard copy volume of the religious newspaper title
- Digitsation of historical bound volumes of visitor books from Victorian State Government entity
- Digitisation of health-related records for an Australian Government Department
- Digitisation of numerous microfiche for an NSW coastal council
- Achieved a significant milestone for a large Government microfiche digitisation project
- Completed a large digitisation project for a religious organisation
- Commenced implementing Recollect for a religious organisation
- Commenced implementing Recollect for a significant Australian Government client
- Deivery of a lrage digitised batch of bound items for a university
- Provision of digitisation devices to an Australian Government Department
- 20 STViewScan microfilm scanners delivered to various clients around the country
DatacomIT has complied with all Government guidelines and will continue to do so, therefore in addition to our office staff working remotely and our production staff set apart and strictly adhering to social distancing rules, DatacomIT has supplied all staff with face masks and upon arrival all staff must undertake a mandatory infra-red temperature check.
The health and wellbeing of all our staff, their families and the greater community is of our utmost concern. DatacomIT has implemented many strategies which are reviewed weekly to ensure all staff, customers and suppliers feel comfortable and protected. Please feel free to contact us for all our digitisation and digital preservation needs as we continue to secure the past for the future.
Let’s work together to reduce the spread of COVID-19…..