Welcome to DatacomIT
Leaders in Digitisation, Digital Preservation and Cloud Content Solutions
DatacomIT is a provider of specialised digitisation and hosted solutions for digital collections.
- Scan all formats of microform (microfiche, microfilm, aperture cards)
- Scan books and bound records of all shapes and sizes up to A0 in size
- Specialise in the digital preservation of rare, fragile and historical material
- Scan large format maps and documents
- 3D scanning and digitisation
- Extract data from scanned images for indexing, search ability and XML conversion
- Provide data processing and forms processing services
- Provide data conversion and data migration services
- Recollect – Online Community Engagement and Collection Management Solution
- Offer a large range of book and microfilm digitisation equipment for sale
- Offer compliance with WCAG, FADGI and other digitisation standards
Recollect – Online Community Engagement and Collection Management Solution
Reach out and empower your community with Recollect. Build your identity, enrich your collections, capture and manage new content, as well as discuss new ideas from anywhere in the world.
Many councils, universities, libraries and institutions have leveraged the power of Recollect to safeguard and unlock their valuable collections.
The Reserve Bank of Australia has a rich and unique archive that captures almost 2 centuries of primary source material about the Australia’s economic, financial and social history. To enhance public access to these records, DatacomIT has constructed a custom-built digital archive tool using Recollect as the digital platform for the RBA, titled ‘Unreserved’….read full article